SOCOTEC Italiaprovides small, medium and large companies with all the monitoring and analysis services necessary for verifying the compliance with atmospheric emissions with highly specialized personnel with thirty years of experience.
Environmental investigations Indoor pollution in the workplace
SOCOTEC Italia carries out the monitoring and analysis of the pollution of indoor environments in the workplace in accordance with Legislative Decree 81/08. Specifically we perform:
- Phonometric surveys
- Vibration Surveys
- Monitoring of artificial fibres and asbestos
Pollution in everyday living environments
Through our mobile laboratories or portable control units we continuously monitor and analyse the potentially harmful agents for people's health:
- Powders PM10 and PM2.5, PTS, Nitrogen oxides, Sulfur dioxide, Carbon oxides, O3, Organic compounds, Metals, Benzo (a) pyrene
- Phonometric surveys
- Asbestos Monitoring
Monitoring the quality of the air is necessary for the common health; it is in the interest of local authorities, but also the responsibility of public and private entities, to understand and thus prevent the environmental impact generated by their activities.
SOCOTEC Italia carries out continuous monitoring during the various stages of progress of works, doors, course and post-work:
- check the "zero point" and the current air quality status to which compare the subsequent data;
- verify, during the construction of the infrastructure, all changes in the state of air quality for the site in question;
- check for all the increases in the concentration level of pollutants compared to the requirements indicated by the regulations and any consequences on the environment;
- protect the sensitive receptors from alterations, even local, of the state of air quality and intervene, if necessary, with appropriate mitigation measures.
We have mobile laboratories made up of wheeled vehicles equipped to perform complete atmospheric monitoring and single samplers for monitoring fine particles.
Our air quality monitoring stations are equipped with:
- ANALYZER FOR NITROGEN OXIDES for the determination of the NO-NOx-NO parameters
Compliant with regulations: EN 14211, EN 15267, ISO 7996, 40CFR PART 53 SUB B & SUB C
- ANALYZER FOR SULFUR DIOXIDE for the determination of the SO parameter
Compliant with regulations: EN 14212, EN 15267, ISO 10498, 40CFR PART 53 SUB B & SUB C
- ANALYZER FOR CARBON OXIDES for the determination of the CO parameter
Compliant with regulations: EN 14626, EN 15267, ISO 4224, 40CFR PART 53 SUB B & SUB C
- ANALYZER FOR O3
Compliant with regulations: EN 14625, EN 15267, ISO 13964, 2008/50 / EC 40CFR PART 53 AND 40 CFR PART 58
- ANALYZER FOR ORGANIC COMPOUNDS for the determination of the parameters benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, m-xylene, p-xylene, o-xylene
- DUST ANALYZER for the determination of the PM2.5 parameter
- SEQUENTIAL SAMPLERS To determine the parameters PTS, PM10 and PM2.5
- METEOROLOGICAL STATION To measure wind direction and speed, air temperature and humidity, atmospheric pressure, amount of rainfall and global solar radiation.
Our sequential samplers allow us to continuously sample fine particles using the gravimetric method and are made in accordance with the UNI EN 12341: 2014 standard
The LIFETEK PMS model is certified for outdoor use with room temperature in the range from -20 ° C to 50 ° C.
All the monitoring activities end with the preparation of a report concerning the concentrations of the various parameters with readings at hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly intervals, according to what is provided for each single parameter by the current legislation on air quality.