SOCOTEC Italia assists its customers with all types of geophysical surveys in Italy and abroad, even in Remote- Site situations with high logistical and organizational skills.
We follow your projects from design to testing and we are able to monitor and assess the state of preservation of your infrastructures during their life, helping you to plan and certify all types of maintenance and recovery operations.
Through our highly specialized technicians, we are able to reconstruct the subsurface structure from the geological, geotechnical and environmental point of view for the design of large infrastructure works such as dams, roads, railways, tunnels and viaducts.
We guarantee the management of all risk situations that require the study of landslides, the modelling of underground cavities, the search for buried archaeological heritage, the mapping of pollutants or technological networks.
Through the most varied geophysical techniques and a modern and innovative tool park we can perform:
- Tomographic seismic surveys in speed P and Sh
- High resolution seismic reflection surveys
- Down Hole
- Standard Cross Hole and Tomographic
- 2D and 3D MASW, REMI, ESAC and HVSR measurements
- 2D, 3D, 4D and in-hole geo-radar survey
- 2D, 3D, 4D geo-electric surveys and in both on-shore and near-shore boreholes
- Gravimetric and micro-gravimetric surveys in urban areas
- Electromagnetic survey
- Magneto-telluric survey
- TPS prospecting (Tunnel Prediction Seismic) on the front of running tunnels
- Seismic micro-zoning and local seismic response analysis 1D, 2D and 3D
- Interferometric measurements and monitoring
- Implementation of monitoring data management platforms capable of launching warnings and managing road and rail traffic.